Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter weather, Premier designs, and dreaming BIG

Hello all my faithful readers (yes all two of you!). Boy howdy has it been cold and wintery here. I almost feel like someone may have relocated my house to the frozen tundra. Last week I only ended up having one day of school. Friday was a planned day off for teacher in service but the whole rest of the week we ended up being off. THEN this week monday of course we were out for MLKjr. day then this morning just as I was about to walk out the door I picked up my phone to check the time and realized I had missed the call saying school was cancelled today as well. INSANE!!! Now we get to go to school about a week longer. The Lord sure is taking me seriously when I said I didn't want to go to work anymore. :) He is sooo good to me!

Have you ever heard of a company called Premier Designs Jewelry? Do you absolutely love things that sparkle and make you feel beautiful? Do you need some new pieces of Jewelry? Would you like to get them for FREE?!?! WELL let me tell you about something amazing and spectacular that has taken over all my mindless wonderings. Premier is a Christian owned and operated home based business.They give much of their profits to missions in 60+ countries around the world!!! I recently became a jeweler and I am SOOO excited. I sold Premier a few years ago but didn't have the time to commit to it to build my business. Now I do and I am SOARING!!! My goal right now is to have 12 shows and get two amazing ladies to join my team before the end of May so that I can be on the rookie team!!! I am so excited! Basically I find ladies who want free jewelry to have a little get together shindig in their home. I come to your home set up my beautiful necklaces, rings, bracelets (ohmy!). I talk a little you look a lot, drool over the magazines and it's a beautiful thing. When your a hostess there are four bonuses that help you get up to $100 of free jewelry! And get this....in February....drum roll please....all. the. bonuses. DOUBLE!!! WAHOO!!! Anyways, I am totally pumped about working with this amazing company and building my business. If you want to be one of my lucky ladies who get free jewelry please please do not hessitate to contact me. IF you are an even more lucky lady who would like %50 of what you make in Premier and pay off some debt or have extra cash in your pocket and would like to join Team Fricke I will just hug you and squeeze you and call you sweetheart!!! There isn't enough words in my fingers to tell you how amazing Premier is!!!

In other news about Premier it is teaching me to dream BIG. I've always been a dreamer. Those of you close to me know that I am as determined as a bull when it comes to goal setting and achieving. Well an amazing woman named Kari has pushed me and encouraged me to dream BIG. Nothing is too big in God's hands. I have a HUGE dream of joining the rookie team sometime very soon. I have a dream to quit my stinky full time job and be self supporting in Premier! I am reaching high and I will achieve my dreams!!!God is soo good to me and I want to do good and give back to HIM!

Speaking of God blessing our household....my brother Anthony recently got a new job! He started on monday and I am ohhhh soooo proud of him!!! AND actually since I don't get on here as much as I would like....TARIN (Anthony's beautiful bride and my most amazing sister in law) has a new job as well! WAHOO for both of them! Hopefully this will be a better situation for both of them. God is good!

Since we're on the subject and I'm sure your dying to know AND I have typed four whole paragraphs without mentioning one word about....LJ. My most precious niece. The light of my universe (next to Ryan of course). That precious baby is so beautiful and lights up my darkest days! She is jabbering a storm, crawling, standing, thinking about walking, removing her own pants and socks, loves mac and cheese, can feed herself food and will be eleven months old tomorrow!!!! She's not even my kid and I'm wondering where the time has gone. However, at the same time I cannot wait for her to walk and talk. I am sooo looking forward to this summer when we can go on walks and to the park and swimming. People were not kidding when they said it takes a villiage to raise a child. We have a great village and I hope this little girl grows up and knows how much her Auntie and Uncle love her and have prayed for her and tried to let the light of Jesus shine to her. Thank you Lord for letting us be involved in her life. We do not deserve your greatness.

The Lord is good, it's a new year. I cannot wait to see what is in store. When we are weak and weary HE gives us rest. When we are excited and motivated HE is cheering us on! Thank you JESUS!!!

All for HIS glory,
Stephanie Rachelle

No comments: