Monday, January 24, 2011

Perfect timing, weekend vacation and the frozen tundra....

Maybe I'm being  a drama queen slightly whiney. I am sick of the snow! It's cold and dreary and all I can thinking about is shorts, flip flops and walking out in the beautiful state parks around here! Maybe it's possible that I have cabin fever?! OH YES indeed!!!

This past weekend we went to visit my MIL out in the western part of the state. On saturday I didn't need a coat!!! It. was. AHHHHHMAZING!!!! It's was about 45 degrees out and I could almost smell the piles of cow freshener flowers blooming. It was a short but sweet little getaway. Anthony, Tarin and LJ joined us and experienced the fabulous world out there and of course our "brother from another mother" Charles came over to visit as well. Speaking of big Chuck ol' love as my hubby so affectionatley calls him...he is thinking about moving up this way! STOKED!!! I am ready for him to get a fresh start and get back up on his feet! We miss him when we are away!

God has really been banging into my head about HIS perfect timing. All of you who know me know I'm a schedule writing, list making, advanced planning, possibly, slightly OCD type of girl. Everything depends on something else and sometimes I forget that HE is my ultimate time scheduler. I am here on this earth on HIS clock. If God decides now is the time I need to be okay with sitting back and being okay with that. I know this is kind of random. But it's something God is working on me with. I mean I think it's still okay to be my typical planner, psycho, obsessive self but I also need to trust that if I want something that it will happen in HIS perfect timing. Maybe not right now...maybe two years down the road...maybe never at all. Just know that God is workin on this girls heart and I am trying to let go a little and let God.

I love you Lord.

In HIS name,
Stephanie Rachelle