Monday, December 13, 2010

Three months, leaping lemurs and frosted windowpanes...

Hello bloggy world!!! I can sum up my whole entire blog post in one word for those of you who like the short version.... CHAOS!!!! I always think from one year to the next that I have never been as busy as I am right now. BUT WOWzer!!!

Anthony, Tarin and baby Lydia moved in with us in early September and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! I love seeing our best friends and their sweet baby girl at any moment! It is such a delight in my world! We have all fallen into a happy rhythm of life and have orchestrated our schedules out pretty amazingly most days! :D The house even stays clean the majority of the time and it's amazing. God is soo good and has blessed us with amazing friendship.

Speaking of our beautiful house...we have finally christened the first walls. There is now paint in the living room/dining room! I am in love! We painted it pyramid gold and chocolate swirl. It's gorgeous! You should definately come visit and see it for yourself!

Since the last time I wrote I think I have been avoiding coming back to the topic of my job. The first few days were great but the honeymoon period ended all too quickly. Without going into details and reliving the anxiety and heartache let's just say I am open to new job offers! New job perspectives such as Premier Designs Jewelry too! Yes, I am selling Premier again. God is good and has put everything in place and made things work out fabulously. I am very very excited about this opportunity. I mean what girl doesn't like a job where she gets to hang out with other women, meet new people, and play with sparkly things?! OHH and most important enrich womens lives with FREEEEE jewelry!? Which by the way if you would like to host a homeshow and check out my goods hit me up!!! You would be blessing me by helping me build my business!

Everything else in my life is pretty much the same. I had the opportunity to lead the middle school and high school girls at our winter retreat (MOGWOG-Men of God, Women of God) in november and it was sooo amazing. I didn't think I could do it and about 10min before my first speaking I thought i would surely die. BUT God used me and put some things in perspective for some chicas regarding being a Princess of the Lord and how to serve HIM! I have goosebumps just thinking back about it! I theme was Princess, Knight, Cavalry. I spoke about what a Princess of the KING looks like, how to be a WOG and purity. TOTALLY.AWESOME!

God is great and I cannot wait to see what the next page of the story says. The running shoes are on and I'm ready!!! Thank you Lord for loving me!!!
~Stephanie Rachelle

All for HIS glory!

No comments: