Thursday, September 9, 2010

Late nights, early mornings and the state fair...

Tomorrow is my first day of work at the new job...why am I awake you ask? Well It's because I am working graveyard til one. Then brilliantly getting up at 5:30 to get ready for work and be out the door by 6:30. Think my hind end will be dragging a little? UGHHHH yes. Booooo! No good for a first day! Oh well...I WILL survive! Pray for me.

I probably won't be updating this for a few days because after working my new job and this part time job and interpreting for a football practice we are going south to the state fair this weekend! YAY! I think I'm excited but it hasn't quite hit me yet. I am sad I will be missing church Sunday morning but oh well...it's all good I sappose.

Good Lord give me the strength to get through the week without your nourishment on Sunday.

The dieting is going well so far. I even learned how to make a healthy, somewhat sugar free dessert! :D It's called Mandarin Orange Delight or something like that. Or maybe I made that up because it was delightful! :D Even Ryan ate some!?! Can you believe it!? He who hates fruit actually ate some and liked it!

We had youth tonight in a new location. It will be our school year location. See during the summer we have it at the church on Wednesdays because they don't have AWANA in the summer. BUT the school year has started and AWANA is back up and running again as well! SOOO we are meeting at the new place. And bless their little hearts....we had a little over 50 kids there tonight!!!! I am soooo proud of them!!! AND lot's of new faces! YAY!!! Last year by the end of the school year our average was 60 so starting out with 50 is AWESOME!!! YAY Icthus!!!!

Anywho...I am trying to kill time so that I can go home soon. My pillow is desperately calling my name.

God bless you all!!!
In HIS name,
Stephanie Rachelle

No comments: