Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm reading a book...

Imagine a peaceful place in the woods.
A babbling brook.
Flowers.
A garden.
A Christ centered atmosphere.
A retreat for families, couples, pastors, teachers etc.
Low cost.
Camping.
Campfires.
Families.
Week long activity camps.
Scrapbooking.
Cooking.
Sports.
A place for hurting teens.
A place for women to come together and be PHAT (Phenomenal, HOTT, Amazing, Teachable)
A place for men to meet other men and fellowship about....men stuff
ALL CHRIST CENTERED....

This place has been creeping into my dreams.

Not my sleeping dreams...

My waking dreams...

Like the dreams in my heart.....

It's been there forever...in the very deepest darkest corners of my craziness...

Then this incredible woman in my life gave me this book...

I can't put it down...

In fact how amazing would it be if I could type this right now and read at the same time? :D

Bottom line?

I have dreams.

They are BIG dreams.

Dreams that my creator has given me.

Dreams that are waaay bigger than I can even imagine.

Dreams from the Dream Giver...



Lord,
   You have my heart soul and mind...I"m listening. I yearning for your leading. You are my God and I will ever praise you. My dream is big. I know your BIGGER!!! I trust wholy in you. Thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice for me. Father I love you and want to serve you in ways bigger than I can imagine. My dream is proclaimed and written...please fill the pages with your path and lead me. I love you Lord.

Love always,

Stephanie Rachelle

1 comment:

Undeserving Grace said...

This was very encouraging! Glad I stopped by. Now following come by and say hello or join us for thankful thursday today :)
{tara} from Undeserving Grace